Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:507 Applications:74 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Development Engineer - Test - JMeter/Test Automation (3-5 yrs)
- Here is an opportunity to be a part of a global organisation, and create positive ripples with your experience and presence in the management team.
- Our client is an Ambient Intelligence Platform providing real-time information on places, people and products. The platform processes massive data from smart environments to understand consumer behaviour at a global scale. Currently processing data from over a billion devices, the platform powers Allspark, its flagship SaaS product for data-driven decisions, which enables customers to visualize, engage and analyze audiences.
- Founded in 2012, the firm is headquartered in Singapore with offices in San Francisco, New York, London, Bangalore, Tokyo and Sydney. Today, it has its global footprint across 44 countries, and works with marquee brands including Procter and Gamble, Coca Cola, Ikea, Audi, McDonalds, Toyota, Nike, and Samsung.
- As a SDET/ QA Engineer, you will design, develop and execute advanced automated test suites and maintain existing test suites.
What you will do :
- Interacting and collaborating with product team to identify and understand testing requirements.
- Willing to work in a highly collaborative work environment,
- Managing competing priorities and assignments.
- Effectively communicating with management and cross functional teams
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Experience in software automation testing, methodology, scripting in an Agile development environment.
- Experience in developing test suites for enterprise apps in Java/Python/Ruby.
- Strong understanding of REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, JMeter.
- Knowledge of using tools such as JIRA or similar.
- Strong knowledge of integration between automation scripts and build process.
- Basic knowledge of DB (SQL & NoSQL), with ability to manage data.
- Effective in working with strong technical teams across the company, with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Around 3-4 years of experience as an SDET would be ideal.
- Candidate is expected to have exceptional problem solving, analytical and organisation skills with a detail-oriented attitude.
- Passion for learning new technologies.