HR Recuriter at DataGroup
Views:83 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Software Development Engineer - Test - C++/Automation/White Box Testing (4-7 yrs)
Company is the leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Job title : C++ Automation Engineer
SDET : We are looking for an SDET Who can understand software internals, debug problems and write automated tests with Java.
Primary Skills: C, C++ and Python for algorithmic- Automation SW testing in Image Processing Applications
Roles and Responsibility :
- Design and develop Test Automation plans and Strategy
- Participate in designing and implementing enhancements to our test Automation framework Write code and automate tests that are maintainable and reusable
- Design and writing test automation scenarios
- GOnBMEt research on new automation tools and approaches
- Analyze and decompose requirement to design and implement an automated testing approach
- The testing includes coding in C, C++ and Python for algorithmic-SW testing in Image Processing Applications
Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
Skills : Minimum 4 -7years of Proven work experience in development or as SDET Proven work experience in C++, Python.
- Experience in writing or enhancing test plan, methodologies and framework- including interpretation of functional and non-functional requirements and translation into appropriate test plans, scenarios etc.
- Have a broad view of the application, architecture, and system integrations. Strong experience with debugging and isolating defects
- Experience in Agile or scrum development methodologies
- Good to have Experience with Devops tools
- Testing both white-box and gray-box, with exposure and understanding of SW design and the Algorithms for Image processing Applications
Qualifications : ME/Mtech/BTech/MCA
Working Days : 5 Days a week
Job Nature : Full Time