Actuarial Recruitment at Amar Alliance Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:2207 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Software Development Engineer - .Net/VBA (1-6 yrs)
- Build programmed costing tools (.Net) and spreadsheet models (Excel, VBA) with new methods and functionality
- Produce user guides and actuarial documentation for these models
- Update parameter defaults for frequency / severity models
- Help underwriters on problems occurring using the pricing tool
- Ensure operations are implemented according to internal guidelines and best practice.
- Maintain high quality of documentation of model/tool works
- Support underwriters in the renewal of deals during peak times
- Graduate/Post Graduate degree with 2-4 years of experience and good knowledge of Statistics. Must be highly numerate (mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, computer science or Actuarial qualification). Master's degree an advantage
- A strong affinity for programming (.Net) is essential. Programming experience in .NET and VBA in Insurance sector will be an advantage
- Highly understand and implement statistical and actuarial techniques. The candidate may choose to study for recognized actuarial examinations.
- Strong model building and problem solving capabilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Have good interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- A self-starter and able to solve problems and develop solutions
- Inquisitive, proactive and willing to learn
- Flexible to work in European work timing
Interested candidates mail CV or contact Nipun on 9910080539.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.