Associate Manager - Recruitment at Squareroot Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:16526 Applications:646 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:565
Software Development Engineer - Java/SOA (7-15 yrs)
SDE3-Technical (Coding, Technical Design, Problem Solving)
Job Title : SDE3-Technical (Coding, Technical Design, Problem Solving)
Designation : SDE3-Technical (Coding, Technical Design, Problem Solving)
Experience: 10 to 20
Degree : BE, BTech, MCA
Job Location: Bangalore,
Job Description : Job Description
Clients selection Monitoring team is responsible for making the biggest catalog on the planet even bigger. We use Software and other methods to find Products not already sold and forward them to Business teams to drive expansion of the catalog. We are looking for SDEs to focus on challenging Technical problems such as building state-of-the-art Information Retrieval (IR) infrastructure, extracting Structured-Data from unstructured-content, automatic item classification, and workflow prioritization. You would tackle difficult problems in the areas of Data Mining, Machine Learning Algorithms and Distributed Systems of Cloud-scale. The role demands a high-performing and flexible candidate who can take responsibility for success of the System and drive solutions from Design to Coding, Testing and Deployment.
Successful candidates will have the following:
- Experience in building complex Software Systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Deep Technical expertise and hands-on Architectural understanding of Cloud-scale distributed and Service-Oriented Architectures.
- Has delivered Large-scale commercial Enterprise Software Systems or Large scale Online services
- Solid Programming skills in Java and a deep understanding of Object Oriented Design.
- Advanced knowledge of Data Structures and at ease in Optimizing Algorithms.
- Experience in building and driving adoption of new tools
- A deep understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and a good track record of shipping Software on time
- Have had impact and influence across multiple teams
- Expertise with Data Mining, Machine Learning Algorithms, Rules engines and workflow systems.
- Experience Designing and Implementing information retrieval, Web Mining and Classification Algorithms.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Perl/Ruby/Python.