HR Trainee at Team Mangement Services
Views:28 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Development Engineer - Java/J2EE (4-7 yrs)
We found your resume suitable for the position of Software Development Engineer currently open with one of our clients at Andheri, Mumbai. (Client name is being kept confidential till your resume is shortlisted)
Company Profile :
Our Client is a global, mobile payments company headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides a mobile payments platform, enabling consumers to pay using their mobile phone, with purchases billed to a consumer's mobile phone bill. It was launched in 2009 with the acquisition of Paymo, Mobileview Italia, Mopay AG, Qubecell, Mobillcash businesses - all providers in the mobile payments industry, as well as $13 million USD in investment from venture capital firms-DAG Ventures, Khosla Ventures, NEA, Index Ventures, etc. They are connected to merchants such as Google, Microsoft, Facebook, EA, Sony, Spotify, Lookout, and Riot Games. It has established partnerships with hundreds of game publishers and online services.
Position Title : Software Development Engineer
Location : Andheri, Mumbai
Qualifications : Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or a related field
Experience Required : 4+ Yrs
Job Description :
1. Build third-party web-service integrations.
2. Build layered component-based, service-oriented architectures.
3. Engage in all phases of software development lifecycle from design, to development and testing.
4. Apply agile methodologies. Coordinate with a skilled team of engineers.
5. Develop new features and enhance existing applications.
6. Help troubleshoot production issues.
Key Skills :
1. Java/JEE technologies as the main software development language and platform
2. Knowledge of 3rd party web services across technologies like REST, SOAP.
3. Design patterns in Java/JEE
Spring and Guice for Enterprise integration/design patterns including dependency injection and inversion-of-control;
1. JMS, Active MQ, and Web Sphere for messaging system development and design Agile methodologies of software development
2. Software development tools such as JPA, Hibernate, Spring/Guice, MySQL, JUnit, and Maven.
3. Knowledge of Linux fundamentals
4. Mobile carriers or mobile SMS systems
5. Experienced in US or other foreign location is preferred.
Since I feel that you are a good fit for this position, could you please immediately apply here along with answers to the following questions :
- Full Name:
- Current Organization:
- Current Designation:
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
- Current Location:
- Contact No.:
- Notice Period:
- Availability to interview next week, if shortlisted :
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us. Also, please feel free to forward this email to your friends and colleagues if you feel they might be interested in this position.
Hrishidha| HR Trainee
TMS - Your HR Outsourcing Partner
Contract Staffing Solutions | Talent Acquisition | Virtual HRO | HR Consulting & Advisory Services