Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:353 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Software Development Engineer - Java - Infrastructure Management Frameworks (2-8 yrs)
Exp : 2 - 8 years
CTC : 7 - 20 LPA
- Talents should be based out of Bangalore
- Talents from Internet/Online/Startups Only
Key Skills :
- Java, Data Structures, Algorithms, Infrastructure Management Frameworks, Rest API Development, Frontend Tech
- Would be a Plus if: Experience in building efficient Search & Recommendation Platforms, Machine/ Deep Learning
- Design and architecture of highly scalable web services application.
- Make technology stack choices based on careful objective evaluation and build cutting edge applications and innovative workflows. Work with third party services to review and approve technical solutions.
- Architect Content Management Solution and scalable API platform to power one of the most popular content apps in India.
- Partner with third party technology services and contribute in making strategic inputs for defining relationships with third party services.
- Write good quality code, unit tests, automation and perform code reviews.
- Create workflows and solutions involving search, recommendations, rights management, monetization, identity management, authorization and authentication to name a few. Technical ownership of several of these platforms.
- Collaborate with product, design and other engineering team to drive execution across all platforms while balancing short-term requirements with long term objectives. Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to our technology, algorithms and products.
- 2-7 years of back-end software development experience with extensive knowledge of Java
- Should have experience in building and maintaining large-scale distributed systems and web services handling web-scale traffic.
- Should have excellent coding skills and good understanding algorithms and data structures.
- Expertise in distributed systems, SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, MySQL), scalability, AWS services such as EC2, ELB, AWS Lambda, API Gateway
- Experience in troubleshooting infrastructure failures, infrastructure management frameworks (Mesos, Kubernetes), REST API development
- Excellent knowledge of hosting web services like AWS, Google Compute, Azure, etc.
- Hands on experience in building Java/Scala based Hadoop/Spark applications
- Knowledge and/or experience in building OTT/IPTV/online video service would be a bonus
- Understanding & experience in building efficient search & recommendation platforms; experience in Machine/ Deep Learning would be beneficial.