Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:1380 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Software Development Engineer III - Java/Data Structure/Algorithm (5-10 yrs)
Must have: Java, Hibernate, Spring, Data structures, Algorithms, MVC, Webservices
Should be from product companies
Exp: 6 - 8 years
Package: 18 - 40 LPA
- Should be language agnostic, with extensive and expert programming experience in Java.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Worked end to end on 2-3 complex projects
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data. Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
- 5 years and above exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems for large scale.
Key Responsibilities :
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture, design and code
- Demonstrate high degree of ownership, accountability and exhibit high energy on org level initiatives.
- Demonstrate creativity and sound analytical skills in identifying effective approaches to develop solutions independently.
- Deliver features with high quality, on-time as per project plans and delivery commitments.
- Work with team members to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a lookout for new technologies and work with the team in bringing in new technologies.
- Must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities. In addition, the role involves analyzing the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
- Mentor other engineers and foster team spirit
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.