Delivery Lead at Randstad India
Views:163 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Software Development Engineer III - Frontend Development - MVC/React.js (5-8 yrs)
- Full Stack Developer: Ability to provide design and framework approaches to team for complex efforts. Well versed with coverage analysis techniques.
- Should be an expert in estimation and planning for the developing effort of multiple projects. The candidate should be an expert in risk identification and mitigation planning for all teams. Should provide team guidance on correct test practices and testing methods.
- Cross-functional collaboration: Work with cross-functional teams to ensure issues are timely conveyed along with the explanation. Also work with Product Management and Engineering for the release of the fixes.
- Focus on Technology: Ability to provide technical support to the team in using tools for automation, defect tracking and fault analysis. Should use technology to identify defect velocity, quality and trends. Think on solving all business problems using technology. Define the product acceptance testing criteria; ensure that they are met. Stay abreast with new innovations and latest technology trends.
- People Management
Required Skills : -
- Need 5-8 Years of experience developing dynamic, scalable N-Tier web applications.
- ReactJS/RedUX/React Native
- Flask/tornado frameworks
- Continuous Integration Environment.
- Design Patterns, Django Web Development Framework, ReactJS, Node JS, Angular JS.
- Version control, REST Frameworks, TDD, Unit testing with Nose2 or unittest2
- Common Application Security Measures and Practices
- REST API Authentication mechanisms such as OAuth2, Token Authentication etc
- Frontend MVC Frameworks and Libraries such as Bootstrap, JQuery etc
- Handling JSON Datasets, Multithreading
- Deploying applications with Apache/NGINX/AWS and through understanding of Web/Application Servers.
- Deploying applications with one or more these of these: Ansible/chef/fabric
- Caching mechanisms, Static Content Delivery Mechanisms.