Account Manager at Varite India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:140 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Software Development Engineer II
HomeAway is looking for a Software Engineer to play a key role engineering and building out solutions and tools that enable our global Customer Experience teams to support millions of vacation rental owners and traveler customers across HomeAway platform. The perfect candidate is an adaptable, high performing, motivated and self-reliant Software Engineer with a consistent record developing leading edge web applications in a cloud-based architecture, demonstrating hundreds of separate services and applications, with a highly adaptable web layer using the latest technologies.
What you'll do:
- Design, develop, debug, and modify components of software applications and tools based on an understanding of business requirements.
- Contribute to adoption of cloud & cloud-based technologies and good design practices, while finding opportunities to simplify and scale
- Develop features relying on event-driven, microservices, and data science programming model to enable our Customer Experience representatives to effectively and expertly support HomeAway's entire customer base.
- Keep our Customer Experience platform running at high scale, speed, accuracy and reliability.
- You- re curious about the technologies you use and take initiative to dive in and figure things out when you have a question.
- Work product management, stakeholders and operations in an Agile environment.
- Implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment chaining using Docker, Jenkins and other.
- Dedicated to delivering tested and optimized high performance code for a microservices architecture environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher, preferably in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 6-8 years overall development experience, with direct experience delivering consumer-facing web applications.
- Strong software development skills using the technologies we use.
- Experience in collaborating on a multi-functional team including product management, architects, UI Designers, and customer support.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment.
- Experience with UI frameworks, React.js is required.
- Experience on AWS cloud platform will be advantage.