Recruitment Manager at The Modern Dimension
Views:10899 Applications:899 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Software Development Engineer II - Full Stack Development - UI/UX (3-7 yrs)
Company Profile :
Halodoc is an Indonesian startup aiming to transform & digitalize healthcare. Jonthan
Sudharta founded it in April 2016. It raised USD 13 Million in series-A round in September 2016.
At Halodoc we deeply believe in the power of tech to empower people. We believe it will be the magic that will have a huge positive impact in everyday lives of Indonesians.
Over the longer term we want to digitise the entire health care space in Indonesia. But to start with we have identified two problems to work on in short term:
1. Safe, fast, easy ordering of medicine 24 X 7.
2. 24 X 7 availability of trusted doctors for teleconsultation (via Video call or chat).
We have already onboarded hundreds of Apotiks (as Pharmacies are called in Indonesia) & thousands of doctors on our platform.
Longer term goal includes seamless integration of health insurance into digital space and creation of a "digital health passport" for every Indonesian.
Job Description :
- We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
1. Responsibilities :
- Create a formalized structure for a fuzzy problem and implement solutions independently
- Troubleshoot a range of different class of problems
- Use design patterns effectively
- Good understanding of system libraries and their application
- Write extensible code with good abstractions and separation of concerns
- Provides inputs for functional test coverage
- Well versed with object oriented design
- Do high level design with guidance
- Enables good abstractions and separation of concerns
- Understands the aspect of performance and scalability
- Contribute to improvement in performance of APIs/Database queries/critical functions etc.
- Takes architectural components into account during design/coding and enable changes with guidance
- Understands CI/CD architecture
- Demonstrates good degree of predictability (estimation, planning) in delivery with guidance
- Demonstrates proactive communication and ability to manage dependencies effectively
- Ability to understand and follow, Agile practices and Build, Release and Deployment process
- Share work done through email broadcasts, brown bag sessions, informal sharing sessions
Key skills :
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience
- Overall 4+ years of industry experience
- Experience in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, Angular 2, React JS and web technologies
- Proficiency in RESTful API frameworks
- Familiarity with popular libraries