Assistant Manager HR at ScheduleOnce
Views:518 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Software Developer - Ruby on Rails (3-5 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced server-side developer with strong hands-on experience in ROR to join our team.
- You will work on a cloud-based distributed system and be part of a team directly affecting new products.
- This opportunity will allow you to grow and gain more responsibilities with time.
- Analyze product requirements and design technical solutions
- Implement product requirements
- Be a point of contact in your area of expertise
- Fix assigned production issues
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related area is preferred
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing complex systems using Ruby on Rail
- Knowledge in Angular and/or stencil.js is an advantage
- Relevant experience in databases (MSSQL, MySQL, Mongo)
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written (English)
- Focused and self motivated
- Great attitude and desire to learn
- Ability to work in challenging environments
- Great teamwork skills