HR at Apex Financial Technology Ltd
Views:94 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Software Developer - Ruby On Rails (2-4 yrs)
Software Developer - Ruby on Rails
Exp : 2.5-4 years
Location : HSR Layout, Bangalore
An exciting opportunity to be a part of the core product and development team of APEX Financial Technology Ltd - an early stage FinTech growth company.
About Us :
Apex Financial Technology Limited (AFTL), is a private limited company registered in England and Wales set up by IIT-IIM graduates. AFTL has a development team at Bangalore. It's a B2B cloud based financial technology solution targeting Corporate treasuries and financial institutions.
Who are we looking for?
- The requirement is for an experienced software developer with 2.5 to 4 years of relevant development experience with Ruby on Rails.
- We are looking for motivated individuals with strong programming and analytical skills.
- You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle to build and implement functional programs.
Specifically, we are looking for someone who :
- Has a strong hold of coding languages (e.g. Ruby, python)
- Has worked on Ruby on Rails framework (or similar web-based frameworks)
- Has experience with databases
- Has mid-level knowledge of information security, software design principles, MVC, code standards, source & version control
- Has understanding of end-to-end software development cycle
- Is a doer with the ability to grasp new concepts/technologies very quickly
- Has interest and basic knowledge of mathematical concepts and statistics
Job responsibilities :
- Brainstorm and develop additional features on the APEX product as per product roadmap
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Work with developers to design algorithms and flowcharts
- Gain knowledge on financial terminologies necessary to gain business understanding of product
- Ideate and provide solutions to deliver client need
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Where required, support the client in deploying solution at site and resolve client concerns (mostly domestic)
- Have fun working and be a positive addition to the work environment!
Why should you join us?
- This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to better acquaint themselves with the world of finance and be part of an exciting early stage cloud-based FinTech company. Remember, the initial team always sets the rules.
- Hence, we are only looking for high-energy individuals, self-starters who are ready to step up, experiment and own responsibility. Most importantly, we value your opinion and your suggestions can have direct impact on company growth.
- Salary will be competitive vis a vis the market.
Candidates from premier institutes (IITs, NITs, BITS) would be preferred.