Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:281 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Software Developer/Principal Software Engineer - Ruby On Rails/Java (7-16 yrs)
Job Position : Software Developer/ Principal Software Engineer
Experience : 6-16 yrs
Location : Chennai/Pune
- We are looking for rock star developers who can continue to develop and enhance our platform to meet our client needs.
- In this role, you will work with our stakeholders, senior engineers and managers to understand business requirements, architect technology solutions to solve the problems, and build out the solutions. The solutions you develop will be used by several world class financial institutions.
Job responsibilities and opportunities :
- Work within a scrum team of 3-6 people highly focused on service delivery.
- Participate in the design of scalable, high performing and robust applications.
- Represent the software in design and code reviews with senior staff.
- Own development and delivery of one or more microservices using the Ruby on Rails framework.
- Improve our software delivery capabilities via automation and repeatability
- Develop subject matter expertise in one or more functional areas and act as a subject matter expert within the team and for a broader audience.
- Help the tech leadership team shape best practices for developing, sharing and continuously improving our software platform.
- Develop code that meets the organizational goals for scalability, resiliency and interoperability with other services in the middle office platform.
- Coordinate with internal and external technology teams as needed for end to end service delivery.
- Consult and collaborate with other technologists to leverage and contribute to reusable code and services.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or a related discipline, other professional certification or equivalent work experience
- Provable contributions in software projects preferably using Ruby and Ruby on Rails.
- Active participation in open source Ruby community with contributions to one or more Ruby or Rails projects, with code available for inspection.
- Knowledge of the principles of test driven development and agile software development process
- Knowledge of orchestration of microservices in an elastic container-based cloud environment a plus
Technical Skills :
- Our current stack includes Ruby, Rails.
- For the UI were using AngularJS, React and our tool stack includes GIT, Jenkins, TeamCity, JIRA.
- Experience in OOPS, Algorithm, and Data Structure.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required, advanced degree is preferred.
Notice Period : Immediate to 90 days Only
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.