Software Developer - Java/.Net (2-7 yrs)
Skill and Qualifications :
- Computer Science (or similar) degree.
- Minimum 3 years- experience coding, debugging and testing Core Java in a production environment
- Minimum 1-year experience of SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, MySql, Sybase).
- Thorough understanding of waterfall and agile development methodologies and working experience of at least one.
- Working experience of at least one mainstream version control system such as SVN, Git or TFS etc
- Working experience of at least one CI framework such as Jenkins or TeamCity
- Working experience of at least one build framework such as Ant, Maven or Gradle
- .NET C# experience beneficial.
- Thorough understanding and experience working with - Gang of Four- object-oriented design patterns.
- Thorough understanding of dependency injection.
- Working experience in mission-critical solutions and applications.
- Ability to adapt to changing working environments and practices.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work without supervision.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize workload under pressure.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.