Recruiter at Ziphertech
Views:420 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Software Developer - Java/J2EE (5-6 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile :
As a Software Developer :
- You are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
Experience / Skills (5-6years) :
- Bachelors or higher degree or equivalent in computer science
- 5-6 years of experience in software development (ideally gained in the Financial sector) with expertise in core Java, Multithreading, XML, JMS, JMX, JDBC
- Proficiency in Core Java & J2ee design patterns
- Proficiency in frameworks like Spring, Struts, Web2.0 Technolgies (GWT/SmartGWT2.x, ExtJS etc), iBATIS and other system frameworks for caching, persistence etc.
- Experience with software development methodologies (e.g., OOA/D, UML, Requirements Management, Configuration Management, and Defect Management) and tools (CVS, Subversion, etc)
- Strong experience of business domains worked
- Experience in project planning and tracking
- In a lead position for at least 1 year
- Must have knowledge on Java8 developing experience, JSP, Spring, Hibernate, JMS, JQuery/Java script
- Web Services, EhCache, Websphere for server
- Advance Java-Framework
- Angular JS
- Strong with core Java concepts
- should be able to able to work independently.
Salary : as per current CTC
Industry : IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area : IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category : Programming & Design
Role : Senior Software Developer
Employment Type : Permanent Job, Full Time