Manager - Client Acquisition & Vendor Management at IDC Technologies
Views:7707 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Software Developer - Java/J2EE (3-5 yrs)
Experience: 3 to 5Years
Location of Job : Delhi
Education : MCA/B.tech/BE Computers (Regular)
- Understand business requirement of the client
- Analyse system requirement and apply their understanding to the limits of the tools being used
- Design and implement system requirement keeping limitations & dependencies across the modules in mind
- Choose appropriate approach for development
- Write bug free code, refine & optimize the code
- Prepare self test case and administrate test on the optimized code
- Move the code for further testing to make it absolutely bug free
- Effectively debug code
- Communicate difficult scenario to TL for further discussion
- Maintain & Modify the existing module
a) Identify changes required as per the demands of client
b) Compare the existing code with modified code and check interdependency across modules
c) Prepare patch and move the same to maintenance team for production serve
- Maintain proper documentation of modification for future reference
- Acknowledge the time line and adhere to the same.
- The ideal candidate should be MCA/BE/M.Sc Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience as system integration & development
- Should have good understanding of domains like Payment Gateways, Web Services etc.
- Having experience of web services integrations. If he has experience on any air web services integration will be added advantage.
- Understanding & analyzing of client requirement.
- Understanding of Functional Specification documents and converts into LLD.
- Need to change schema level changes as per requirement.
- Core development/amendment/code review/version upgradation.
- Providing full development support.
- Should proficient in technologies including but not limited to JAVA, Struts, J2EE, JSP, Web Server, Application Servers, HTML, Windows 9X and understanding of Oracle 9i, My SQL and various development environment.
- Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage complexities of the business solution
- Understand importance of team work and able to deliver in highly demanding & time constrained environment
- Should have good written & oral communication skill
- Programming Languages : Core Java, J2EE
- Framework : Struts
- DBMS : MYSQL, Oracle
- Web Technologies : HTML, Front Page, JSP,JSTL, Servlets, CSS, XML
- Scripting Languages : Java Script, Ajax, Jquery, JSON
- Application Platforms : Tomcat, BroadVision7.1/8.2, Jboss
- Web Servers : Apache, IIS, WAMP
- Web Services : Galileo, Amadeus, Navitaire, Radixx, AirAsia SOAP Web Service Consumer
- Build/Testing Tool : Ant, Junit, Maven
- Development Tools : IntelliJ IDEA, My Ecllipse