Software Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (3-10 yrs)
Position of Dev/ Lead role for ROR
What does this role hold for you ??
- Writing efficient and scalable solution for all product problems
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Develop robust and scalable web-based applications
2. Technical Design
- Do high level design with guidance, Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse
- Do incremental changes to architecture if required and impact analysis of the same.
- Do performance improvements in large scale service oriented architecture.
4. Company Development
- Inspire other minds in team and foster team spirit
Apply if you have :
- Graduation/Post Graduation degree in Computer Science/ Mathematics (IITs, IIITs and NITs preferred)
- Expert programming experience in any one general programming language (strong OO skills preferred). Experience in at least one general programming language (Ruby, Elixir)
- Hands on experience in writing APIs using frameworks like Rails with good understanding of MVC architecture.
- Solid experience with REST and API design
- Sound knowledge of one RDBMS system.
- Understanding of transactions, query optimization techniques, indexes etc are required.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with sound knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Have an enthusiasm for solving complex and interesting problems.
Good to Have :
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full dedication.
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elastic search or others)
- Experience in NoSQL datastores like Redis, MongoDB, Couchdb etc with understanding of underlying sharing and scaling techniques.
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Experience with Cloud based development (AWS), micro services architecture, Dockers etc