Software Developer - Data Structure/Algorithm (1-4 yrs)
As a software engineer, you'll work with really smart people like you to help design the best solution to meet challenging business needs. If you love to write great code, solve problems that have an impact on users around the world then CareerBuilder is the place for you! If you have a passion for developing cutting-edge solutions to business problems and you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you!
Here are some of the toys you'll get to play with : (Any 3-4)
- VB.NET, C#, Ruby on Rails, PHP, Python, Go, Scala, Mulesoft
- Node JS, Angular, React, Typescript, NativeScript
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Agile methodology
- Amazon Web Services (ElasticBeanstalk, EC2, Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, RDS, Kinesis)
Model candidates will have :
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems or other related fields
- Well versed in data structures and algorithms
- Web application development principles
- Strong experience in any of the programming languages
- Strong command of Object Oriented Programming
- Working knowledge of SQL
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.