Assistant Manager-TA at Skill Transit
Views:120 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Software Developer - C++/POS/Embedded System - Card/Payment Domain (3-8 yrs)
Job Requirements :
A) Technology Strengths :
- In-depth knowledge in C, C++ preferably on embedded device programming
- Skilled in writing generic reusable C, C++ libraries that are platform-independent
- Understanding of cryptography
B) The candidate should have working knowledge in the following areas :
- Very Strong knowledge and programming skills in C, C++
- Should have knowledge and experience of developing ANSI C based applications
- Capability to implement core technical functionality as per functional requirements of the solution Strong knowledge of data structures, concurrency control, objected oriented design and development (OOA& OOD)
- Working experience with Linux
- Adherence to source control and versioning - SVN is a plus
C) POS Development Experience :
- Development experience with Verifone, Ingenico, PAX, New POS or Bluebird terminals.
- Development experience for EMV and Contactless Credit/Debit applications.
- EMV Certification experience for ADVT, MTIP, payWave, PayPass, RuPay Contact and Contactless card schemes.
D) Domain :
- Working experience in Cards and Payments domain
- Hands-on with EMV, ISO 8583, ISO 7816, and other card payments standards is preferred
- Understanding of Card Management Lifecycle and Payment Networks (VISA, MasterCard, RuPay) would be a plus
E) Working/ Soft Skills :
- Team Player and team-building skills
- Strong Analytical skills and debugging skills
- Proactive and Proficient in taking up new challenges
- Strong track record of delivering tasks on time and with high quality
- Ability to focus on solving problems
- Ability to prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and perform under pressure.
- Good interpersonal skills - inter-team coordination, well-managed client interaction