Sr.Manager Talent Solutions at People Resources
Views:46 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Software Developer - C/C++ Programming (2-4 yrs)
Job Description :
- 2 to 4 years of experience in software development using C/C++ programming language.
- Experience in communication protocol software development - PROFINET, EtherNET/IP, EtherCAT, BACnet/IP, MODBUS TCP, POWERLINK, PROFIBUS DP, DeviceNet, CANopen, BACnet MS/TP, Modbus RTU, Metasys N2, LonWorks, AK-LonWorks, ASi Bus, Interbus, PROFISAFE, OPC DA, OPC UA, IEC101, IEC103, IEC104, IEC61850, DNP3.
- Experience in embedded software development domain (or) Willingness to work in embedded software development domain.
Nice to have competency:
- Experience in developing embedded software for various microcontrollers.
- Experience in various Real-Time Operating Systems (RTOS).
- Expertise in embedded kernels, bootloaders, system software libraries, and device drivers.
- Experience in real-time software design, software-hardware interaction with real-time operating systems, multithreading, and event-driven architectures
- Experience in using the debuggers to troubleshoot the embedded software on the target.
- Experience in Software Development using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Experience in Python programming language.
- Experience in the tools - Visual Studio, Google Test, Robot Framework.