HR at Data Group Geo Spacial Technologies Pvt.ltd
Views:180 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Software Developer - C++ (5-8 yrs)
Position - Software developer - C++
Location - MUMBAI
Experience : 5 - 8Years
Annual Salary : 8,00,000-14,00,000 INR
About company :-
Consumer behavior is changing rapidly; people are empowered, connected and expect an unprecedented level of service and convenience. Simultaneously, the financial and retail industries we operate in are converging as mobile, contactless tech, smart data and advanced analytics blur the lines. The world is always on a digital era that requires us to orchestrate touchpoints in ways that meet and exceed the 24/7 automation needs of the banking and retail worlds.
We're the world leader in connected commerce, with proven expertise and comprehensive portfolios in cutting-edge systems technology, multi-vendor software and service excellence for both financial and retail customers. employs approximately 25,000 employees in more than 130 countries around the world. We are publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol Specialties: financial and retail self-service solutions, services, security solutions, software, cash management, branch and store transformation
Job Description :
DRIVE TO BE HELD IN MUMBAI ON 15 FEB, PLEASE MAKE SURE CANDIDATES ARE AVAILABLE TO ATTEND
- Need Mumbai local candidates
- Must be a full time B.E./B.Tech or MCA from reputed university
- Willing to work/commute at Goregaon (East)
- Consistent in job tenure, not frequent job changes
- Good to excellent communication skills
- Preferably from a Global Product development background
- Positive attitude and must have learning curve
JOB & REQUIREMENT :
- 5 to 8 years of hands on experience.
- C++ on Microsoft windows platform
- Multi-threading concepts, COM/DCOM, COM+
- Should have analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Preferably possess 1 or more Microsoft Certifications
- Real world experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Must have been part of 2-3 projects with this SDLC
- Fulltime Bachelor and/or Master degree in engineering(or MCA) with a minimum of 60% grade
- The ability to work independently and in small teams, partner effectively cross-group, and manage multiple priorities and deliverable concurrently
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the entire product development cycle: from design, implementation, and debugging, to shipping and maintenance.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.