Manager Business Development at Infotree Service
Views:123 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Software Developer - Avionics (4-7 yrs)
Education Qualification: Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, Electrical & Electronics
Key Competencies :
- Hands-on working exposure on Software Design, Development and V&V activities for Avionics DO-178C Level A/B software.
- Hands-on ARINC protocol design and development exposure - like ARINC 653, 661, is a plus.
- Very strong and efficient programming skills in C/C++ language with design patterns.
- Excellent Debugging skills of code and Test Scripts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible to work on both software development and verification activities based on the need.
- Highly independent, self-driven, flexible with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with peers across different cultures and time zones.
- Self-starter with a positive attitude and high professional ethics and working successfully under time-constrained environment.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Participate as an individual contributor in the creation of high-level software specifications.
- Develop software packages and bug fixes for avionics software.
- Develop highly efficient rapid software in a fast-paced environment.
- Identify and report technical risks in meeting system requirements or software requirements.
- Develop software as per technical guidelines/standards/practices of the project.
- Develop Test cases and Test Scripts for Requirements as per required standards.
- Analyze the Test Results and Structural Coverage.
- Meet the project quality and schedule commitments.
- Provide accurate task status to the team lead/manager.
- Plan the assigned tasks to meet schedule and report to the team lead/manager about potential risks in advance and take corrective actions.
Notice - 30 Days
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.