Recruitment Executive at HyrEzy Talent Solution
Views:70 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Developer - ASP/C#/.Net (2-5 yrs)
About Company - It is a technology company focused on enabling the global media industry with cutting edge business solutions that bring efficiency and improve profitability. Founded by experienced technology experts and passionate media professionals, we bring to you a range of powerful solutions for television & radio broadcasters, content owners & production houses, TV channel distributors & large and medium sized cable operators.
To sustain our explosive growth, we are looking for drivers- people who thrive on responsibility and live for the next big challenge. We seek to employ the brightest and most forward-thinking talent on the planet, and we want to hire people who have their best work ahead of them, not behind them. Accelerate your career and succeed in an environment where you can make an impact daily. We invite you to join in to stand out.
Designation : Software Developer
Experience : 2 - 5 yr
Budget : 5 - 7 lpa
Working Days : 5 days
- Write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects
- Write clean, scalable optimized code using .NET C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server 2016
- Develop responsive and interactive UI using AngularJS 4.0, Bootstrap frameworks
- Work with the Technical Lead to design, develop and maintain software
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Serve as an expert on the product and provide technical support to the client services team
Preferred Skills :
- Working experience with SQL Server 2012 or other RDBMS
- Working experience in the development of WEB 2.0 application - AJAX and REST based
- Working experience of at least 1 year on AngularJS 2 or above
- Must possess strong understanding on OOPS concepts
- Experience with WPF, WCF, WWF will be an added advantage
- Required B.E/BSC IT/Engineering.
- MCA would be an added advantage.
- Required 2.5 - 6 years .Net working experience.
- Back End Developers / API Web Services Experience Mandatory.