Senior Talent Scout at SapienHR
Views:303 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Software Developer - Angular 2/4/5/6/7 (5-10 yrs)
Main tasks and responsibility :
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverable's
- Working closely with analysts, designers, product managers and clients to develop new product as well as to enhance existing applications.
- Developing, Testing and debugging the product in controlled and real situations.
- Continuously learn and improve skills.
- Attention to detail is essential and all tasks must be carried out to the highest standard
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Candidate must have 5-10 years of experience.
- Expertise in Angular is must. (Minimum 1 Year of Exp is must in 2 projects)
- Good Experience in HTML5 and CSS3.
- Must have expertise in consuming Restful APIs.
- Knowledge of programming with respect to cloud platform would be appreciated.
- Familiarity with UX libraries/controls will be an added bonus.
- Passionate about technology and up to date with the current trends in the web application development and willingness to explore open source technologies as and when relevant.
- Candidate should possess excellent learning ability and take up challenges. Be a good team player. Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong time management, priority allocation and task management skills
- Candidate must be hard-working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude