Recruiter at Strategic Placements and HR Services
Views:55 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Design Engineer - DFT/EDA/VLSI (6-10 yrs)
Our client is a long-time supplier of high-reliability discrete components to military and aerospace customers, they have transformed themselves into a global supplier of high-performance analog, mixed-signal integrated circuits, and high-reliability discrete semiconductors that manage and regulate power, protect against transient voltage spikes, and transmit, receive and amplify electronic signals.
Senior Design Engineer :
- Through an understanding of digital design, RTL coding, and simulation.
- Involved in architectural and microarchitecture design.
- Experienced in Lint, CDC, logic synthesis, formal verification, and static timing analysis.
- Worked with the physical design team for layout implementation.
- Familiar with low power methodology and flow.
- Capable of debugging EDA tool issues or design-related issues.
- Knowledge in DFT is a must.
- Good script language skill using Tcl, Perl and/or Awk.
- Protocol knowledge and experience in SAS/SATA, PCI-Express, serial peripherals is plus.
- Bachelor degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering minimum
- 6 to 10 years of experience in VLSI / RTL design.
- Masters Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering or equivalent (preferred)
- Highly self-motivated, well organized and result oriented.
- Experience with Cadence Design Environment is an asset