Recruitment Consultant at IT Trailblazers
Views:135 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Software Architect/Principal Engineer - Network Protocols/Active Directory (11-18 yrs)
- Bangalore, Karnataka
- You started out as the cool kid creating algorithms and writing code that tested your limits.
- You discovered the power to influence people and engage them in the work of art that you created trying to solve critical problems. It's the passion to solve previously unsolved and complex problems and the will to make it work, come what may, keeps you going. Sounds like you? Read on, opportunities galore, sky is the limit!
- Pulse Secure is a great company built by great people who excel at having fun while being equally passionate and skilled at creating great products. We continue to seek the nerd in you - we will keep you well fed, we promise!
What We Do :
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and- Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
What You Would Do :
- Display a high degree of willingness and ability to understand existing/new business domain, existing/new product, the product's business and technical underpinnings
- Specify and design solutions that are built on top of existing architectures.
- Lead proof of concepts and development of evaluation matrix through final recommendation, including hands-on execution
- Work across product teams and the wider organization to drive product direction and technical strategy to meet market requirements. Contribute to solution scoping and effort sizing with cross-functional teams
- Provide thought leadership and mentorship to a team of highly talented developers
- Stay informed on technology trends and product roadmaps to make strategic solution architecture recommendations
We Bring Cakes, You Ice It Up By Having :
- A BS/BE/B-Tech or MS/ME/M-Tech/Ph.D. degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Electronics
- 12-15 years of Experience in Computer Networking and Security Software space.
- Hands on development experience with L3, L4 and L7 protocols.
- Experience in network protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, SSL, EAP, Active Directory/LDAP, Radius, Netconf)
- Strong System Programming skills in Unix/Linux environment
- Strong programming C, C++ skills.
- Experience in Python programming would be an added advantage.
- Deep expertise in object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Excellent skills in debugging, problem diagnosis, creative problem solving, source code analysis and secure coding
- Excellent collaboration and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Ability to be flexible and productive in a fast-paced environment with geographically-distributed teams
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and within a group