Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:173 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Architect - Backend Development - Java (6-10 yrs)
Exp : 6 - 10 years
CTC : 25 - 30 LPA
Key Skills : Data Structures, Java, Spring, Algorithms, AWS, Backend Tech
- Talents should have worked in internet/ecomms
Mandatory Skills :
- Should be strong in DS/Algo
- Experience in High level design is a must
- Experience in AWS is a must
- Experience in SOA is a must.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for scalable architecture and design of our tech platforms
- Create architecture and design documents
- Work with engineers to convert the design into implementation
- Write code to demonstrate PoCs for new ideas
- Actively participate in architecture, design and code reviews
Technical Skills :
- Deep knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong knowledge on AWS and devOps stack on top of AWS
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build architectures that are distributed, highly scalable over NoSQL databases, Big-Data, application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
- Hands-on experience in Advanced Java, Spring, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- [Nice to Have] Hands-on experience in Node.JS, ES6, HTML5, ReactJs, AngularJs, SASS, CSS3.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.