Talent Evangelist at Staffio HR
Views:49 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Software Architect - Backend Development - Java (6-10 yrs)
Exp : 6 - 10 years
CTC : 25 - 30 LPA
Key Skills : Data Structures, Java, Spring, Algorithms, AWS, Backend Tech
- Talents should have worked in internet/ecomms
Mandatory Skills :
- Should be strong in DS/Algo
- Experience in High level design is a must
- Experience in AWS is a must
- Experience in SOA is a must.
Key Responsibilities :
- Be responsible for scalable architecture and design of our tech platforms
- Create architecture and design documents
- Work with engineers to convert the design into implementation
- Write code to demonstrate PoCs for new ideas
- Actively participate in architecture, design and code reviews
Technical Skills :
- Deep knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture
- Strong knowledge on AWS and devOps stack on top of AWS
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Ability to build architectures that are distributed, highly scalable over NoSQL databases, Big-Data, application integration, in-memory caches, and security.
- Hands-on experience in Advanced Java, Spring, Web Services, SQL/NoSQL databases.
- [Nice to Have] Hands-on experience in Node.JS, ES6, HTML5, ReactJs, AngularJs, SASS, CSS3.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.