HR Executive at Swedium Global Services AB
Views:493 Applications:38 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
SoC Verification Engineer - ASIC/VHDL (5-13 yrs)
About Job :
- Selected candidate will be individual contributor for ASIC Verification.
Responsibilities & Tasks :
- Develop test cases and test framework.
- Develop verification components using System Verilog and/ or using c driven verification.
- Execute and debug test cases.
- Write documents such as verification specification and reports.
- Participate in daily and periodic agile meetings.
- Continuously improve and optimize ways of working.
- BSc or MSc level in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent education.
- Up to 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Expertise in C programming (for verification of SOC).
- Communication and presentation skills in English are essential.
- Travels may be needed but not required on a frequent basis.
Following experience will be a beneficial asset :
- Knowledge in scripting languages (Python, Perl, Linux Shell scripting etc.)
- Basic understanding of VHDL,Verilog and/or System Verilog.
- Embedded CPUs.
- Unix/Linux experience.
- Knowledge about mobile communication standards is an advantage.
- Speaking Swedish is preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.