Recuiter at IDESLABS Pvt. Ltd.
Views:76 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SOA Developer - R12/OSB Modules (5-7 yrs)
Job Description :
Skills : SOA Developer
Duration : 6 months to 1 year
Exp : 5+ year's consultant
Job Type : Contract
Location : Chennai
- Technical resource with 5+ Years of knowledge Analyze, Develop, Support and Maintain Integrations using Oracle SOA Suite for client
- Work in area of design, development, deployment & maintenance of existing and upcoming integrations using Oracle SOA Suite 12c, Oracle API Gateway, Informatica and other related latest tools and technologies.
- You will also work closely with onsite internal IT team, co-ordinate with IT vendors and service providers.
- You will work using SOA suite technology adapters for integration solutions between enterprise apps using a database, JMS, FTP, File, Web Service, BAM, cloud services, Oracle applications, MDS etc.
- You will participate in production support in area of SOA 12c, OSB, API Gateway & ETL Tools like Informatica.
- Add value by utilizing experience and skills while working in design, development, deployment & maintenance using various latest integration tools and technologies.
- Follow and maintain company coding standards, quality assurance policies procedures and suggest for improvement to make it better.
- Showcase excellent communication skills by communicating and coordinating within onsite and offshore teams.
- Design and Development work in SOA/OSB/API/ETL Project/Teams/Onsite Collaboration Review and audit Technical / Project deliverables Regular maintenance and users support Coaching, Training and Development Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or Master's Degree.
- Some experience in analyzing, designing, developing and maintaining web services using Oracle SOA Suite 12c & Oracle API Gateway following company IT standards and guidelines Some working experience (3 Years+) in integration technologies such as SOAP/REST, WSDL, XML/JSON, XSLT, XPATH, HTTP, HTTPS, JDBC.
- Working knowledge in Oracle SOA Suite technology adapters between enterprise apps using Database, JMS, FTP, File, Web Service, BAM, Cloud Services and Oracle applications.
- Experience with MDS (Metadata Source) and data formats JSON, XML, TEXT, CSV, XSLT and schema like XSD.
- Some knowledge of SOA principles, and best practices.
- Good to have in-depth knowledge of web logic application server some experience in debugging mechanism & production support within SOA 12c, OSB, API Gateway.
- Deep understanding of Synchronous / Asynchronous communication patterns and Problem-solving abilities w.r.t. Message sequencing, Correlation, Queuing some knowledge on Java (Basic Core Java) is preferred.
- Working knowledge using ETL tool like Informatica PowerCenter is preferred.
- Oracle E-Business Suite R12 experience is preferred, but not must to have.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing throughout all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to convey information with clarity across diverse and global teams
- Ability to make timely decisions even in the face of complexity, balancing systematic analysis with decisiveness
- Ability to deliver on complex situations with minimal oversight