Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:524 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
SOA Developer - PL-SQL (5-12 yrs)
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES :
- Developing micro services and REST API's.
- Deliver solutions on API led approach.
- Develop integrations between different databases ( Oracle, SQL Server, No SQL), File servers.
- Understand the Business requirements and develop services on middleware platform.
- Develop Spring and Java code where necessary and knowledge on any J2EE Frameworks.
- Provide experience on migration strategies for hot deployments of Mule components from Dev to high environments.
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL and Oracle Apps knowledge.
- Experience in design integration solution for customer by building/consuming web services standards and technology including WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML-Schema, SOA suite 12c, Oracle Service Bus (OSB 12c), B2B 12c and understand well about integration strategies(Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to Ground)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Working experience on both On-Premise and Cloud-Hub environments.
- Must have experience on various middleware connectors / adapters.
- Knowledge on core Core Java concepts and spring boot.
- Knowledge on any J2EE Framework technologies
- Good exposer and knowledge on Oracle SQL & PL-SQL.
- Good exposure to Github or other versioning tools.
- Good understanding of data formats like XML, JSON, EDI, CSV, NVP.
- Good understanding of integration technologies like HTTP, XML/XSLT, dataweave, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs.
- Must have strong knowledge of various middleware integration strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and oral communication are mandatory.
- Good exposer on testing the SOAP and REST service and debugging them.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all layers of business and management.
- Real-world experience helping define integration solutions.
- Good exposure to webservices/ API security.
- Good knowledge on Weblogic 12c Configurations and setups.
- Provide technical solutions for Service Bus implementation use cases.