Director at Softtech Career Infosystem Pvt. Ltd.
Views:92 Applications:5 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
SOA Developer - Microservices/REST API (8-10 yrs)
JD for SOA Developer:
POSITION SUMMARY STATEMENT:
- The Developer (Middleware) will design and develop technical web services and integration solutions that support our current business needs in accordance with established standards. Contribute to all aspects of project life cycle from design to deployment.
- This position will design, code, unit test and collaborate with other technical members of the team to carry out the project requirements and deliverables.
- The ideal candidate will reflect a mix of qualities: effective communication, technical proficiency and the ability to work effectively with technology partners and other internal customers to provide responsive support across our application portfolio.
DETAILED RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES :
- Developing micro services and rest API's.
- Deliver solutions on API led approach.
- Develop integrations between different databases ( Oracle, SQL Server, No SQL), File servers.
- Understand the Business requirements and develop services on middleware platform.
- Develop Spring and java code where necessary.
- Provide experience on migration strategies for hot deployments of Mule components from Dev to high environments.
- Experience in design integration solution for customer by building/consuming web services standards and technology including WSDL, SOAP, REST, XML-Schema, SOA suite 11g, Oracle Service Bus (OSB 11g), B2B and understand well about integration strategies(Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to Ground)
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES :
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Working experience on both On-Premise and Cloud-Hub environments.
- Must have experience on various middleware connectors / adapters.
- Good exposer and knowledge on Oracle SQL & PL-SQL.
- Good exposure to Github or other versioning tools.
- Good understanding of data formats like XML, JSON, EDI, CSV, NVP.
- Good understanding of integration technologies like HTTP, XML/XSLT, dataweave, JMS, JDBC, REST, SOAP, WebServices and APIs.
- Must have strong knowledge of various middleware integration strategies.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal and oral communication are mandatory.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and execute on assigned deliverables.
- Relentless attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all layers of business and management.
- Real-world experience helping define integration solutions.
- Good exposure to webservices / API security.
- Knowledge on core java and spring boot.
- Provide technical solutions for Service Bus implementation use cases.
- Experience of writing efficient and optimize code and understanding of performance tuning and automated testing techniques.
- 3 years of experience in IT/Technology industry.
- 2 years of experience in development, design and architecture.
- 2 years of experience with Databases.
- 2 years of experience with middleware code migrations.
- Experience with change management tools and processes, including source code control, versioning, branching, defect tracking and release management.