Snapdeal.com - Engineering Manager/Sr. Engineering Manager - Mobile (8-12 yrs)
About us: Snapdeal.com is one of India's top e-commerce companies and provides best daily deals, with up to 90% discounts, on dining, health and beauty services, branded products, travel deals and more. Snapdeal has been declared winner of Red Herring Asia 2011 and rated as the #1 E-commerce site in India by Dataquest/Sapient E-commerce Survey 2011. Today, Snapdeal serves millions of consumers, is trusted by over 10,000 vendors and retailers and has presence in 100 cities across India.
Engineering@Snapdeal: The Engineering team is young, talented, creative and supercharged. We are dedicated to the mission of building the most technologically advanced e-commerce platform in India. We seek individuals who are smart, innovative, have the passion to learn and are fun to work with, to join our team. At Snapdeal you would get to work on latest cutting edge technology and build a state of art e-commerce platform from scratch.
Position:Engineering Manager/ Sr. Engineering Manager
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-changing environment
- Should be results oriented, proactive and showing overall leadership quality
- Mobile Application Engineer is an integral member of the engineering team responsible for developing innovative mobile solutions.
- Responsible for the design and development of enterprise mobile applications for iPhone, Android OS, BlackBerry and others.
- Work with internal business teams and product management to define requirements and develop technical specifications.
Bachelor / Master's degree in CS/ME/IT/related technology (IIT- s, REC- s, BITS, etc preferred)
- 8+ yrs of development experience
- Java web development experience on large scale, high-volume sites or web applications.
- Good knowledge of Core Java concepts.
- Hands on experience in developing applications for iPhone,Windows, J2ME, or Android.
- Strong technical and design skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Understanding of XML/JSON based RESTful API.
Location: New Delhi
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.