Lead Recruitment Specialist at Snapdeal
Views:2355 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Snapdeal - Engineering Manager - Customer Experience - Java/J2EE (9-14 yrs)
Snapdeal Customer Experience Team is pioneering technological innovations that aim to enhance experience of users of e-commerce. Being part of the center of technical excellence for Snapdeal, the team aims to build futuristic applications and tools that will change the e-commerce landscape.
For the Engineering Manager role, we are looking for candidates with strong hands on exposure in managing application development teams. Hands on experience in building robust applications with end-to-end deployment expertize. EM will be responsible for using cutting edge technologies to solve complicated business problems, manage partner relationship, lead high-energy teams and provide technical and business direction for the products owned.
- Become part of customer experience vision and drive it.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Expert in building and executing agile teams
- Hand on web based application development skills, adaptable to explore technologies that fit business needs.
- MS/BE/BTech or related field
- 10+ years of working experience
- Strong development experience in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate and related technologies
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Expert level experience in mentoring and managing development teams
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design concepts and algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Fast learner, flexible and able to work well within a cross-functional team environment.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of the general web application landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Exposure on working with cross-location teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.