Lead Recruitment Advisor at Smiths Group
Views:45 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Smiths Group - SAP Supply Chain Analyst - MM/FI/PP Modules (3-5 yrs)
About Smiths Group :
Smiths Group is a British multinational diversified engineering business headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in over 50 countries and employs around 23,550 staff.
Smiths Values - Integrity, Respect, Ownership, Customer Focus & Passion. We use them to guide every decision & action as we work to make Smiths into one of the world's leading technology companies.
For more information about Smiths Group, kindly go through website - https://www.smiths.com/.
Job Description :
- Monitor the EDI / IDoc process daily.
- Should be able analyse the error during the data loads (EDI / IDoc transfer) and resolve the same.
- Should be able to understand different IDoc status and resolve them as required.
- To understand the error message displayed when the work task is processed.
- To correct the error in the IDoc and reprocess the same.
- To resolve any issues in the SAP in the real time so that the systems are in sync.
- To resolve / involve the right team post analysis of the error & resolve the same (SAP functional issues related to the business process).
- To work closing during the EDI mapping process & provide suggestions & necessary inputs. Work closely with project teams and Business Analysts to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately
- Work closely with project teams and Business Analysts to ensure data is delivered efficiently and accurately
- Requirement to support in cut-over and go-live activities.
- Adhoc project work as required.
Required Skills and Experience :
- SAP ERP knowledge.
- Candidates having relevant experience in Material Management, Warehouse Management, Logistic Execution.
- Must have good experience in Stock transfers, Purchase order process, Goods transfer & inventory valuation.
- Should have the understanding of the sales order process in SAP (Preferred).
- EDI experience preferred.
- Should understand the integration to other modules like MM, FI, & PP.
- Must be able to work independently with the global teams based in US/Europe to understand requirements and design solutions accordingly.
- Problem solving ability.
- Project Management skills.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong planning, organisational skills and good time management.
- Ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to set own goals and manage own workload in order to achieve them.
- Team player encouraging the sharing and cross fertilization of ideas and information.
This role is a Fixed Term Contract for 18 months.