HR at Pioneer Financial & Management Services Ltd.
Views:108 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
SME - Unix/Linux System & Storage Administration (8-16 yrs)
We have an opening with our company pioneer - Bangalore (EC)
Role : SME / Admin in System Administration
Exp : 8 - 15 Years
Job Description :
- Must have experience as a technical expert in the area of Unix/Linux System and Storage Administration.
- Installation, support, maintenance, configuration, management, monitoring and performance of all UNIX architecture(s) including AIX, Solaris, RedHat, CentOS and Ubuntu, and SAN/SAN infrastructure.
- Must have experience in the following UNIX/LINUX technologies :
1. Account Management/PAM
2. SUDO and File System permissions
3. Bash and other scripting languages like Python/Perl
4. AD Integration - SSSD, Kerberos
5. Automation tools - Ansibel, Chef
6. Clustering using RedHat Cluster Suite and HACMP
7. Patching Services
9. System logs
10. Slackware Packages
11. CIS policies
- Must have experience in the following Storage technologies :
1. NAS - NFS and CIFS protocols, SAMBA
2. SAN - FiberChannel and iScsi protocols
3. NetApp FAS series Arrays, RAID configurations
4. EMC Isilon and Compellent
- Experience in Aspera and Hypervisors (Vmware/HyperV) will be considered favorably.
- Experience in KVM and Openstack services will also be considered favorably.
- Must have knowledge of Brocades and ToR's.
- Fulfill backup and data protection needs, understanding of LVM snapshots.
- Exposure to other storage devices is preferred.
- Must be able document port configurations for server to switch to storage connectivity.
- Should be a fast learner, work with vendor Tech Support as a last resort.
- Must have the ability to document changes and store in a centralized location.
- Must have worked in an Incident Management tool and follow company policies in Change Management.
- Must provide regular updates to management on accomplishments, issues and progress.
- Avoid working in a bubble, engage with stake holders to gather requirements, understand pain-points and develop solutions
Ready to work 24/7
Notice period : Immediate to 15 Days