Talent Acquisition Specialist at Smart SOC Solutions
Views:300 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Smart SOC Solutions - Physical Design Engineer - Timing Closure/RTL/Synopsys (3-15 yrs)
- Block Level P&R / Sub-system Level P&R/ Tile Level P&R.
- Experienced in Cadence (EDI) or Synopsys (ICC) and Mentor (Calibre) EDA Tools.
- Process node experience to be in the range of 40nm & below (i.e. 28 nm, 16 nm, 10 nm, 7nm).
- Responsible for full chip implementation of complex SoCs (RTL-to-GDSII)
- RTL2GDSII implementation (40/28nm)
- Exposure on Low Power Implementations (multi-Voltage and switchable domains)
- Prior experience handling extremely area and power sensitive designs
- Power Network Analysis and fix exposure a must
- STA-SI analysis and timing closure expertise at block level
- Traditional clock tree synthesis experience
- DRC/LVS/ANT/PERC run and fix expertise