SlicePay - UX Designer (3-5 yrs)
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the SlicePay's product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functions and features.
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing and other teams.
- Ask smart questions, take risks and champion new ideas.
- Have a strong opinion about your designs, and be able to justify and defend design decisions based on user behaviors and UX knowledge.
- Three or more years of UX design experience with a strong portfolio to demonstrate the same.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- A good understanding of the trends, best practices and interface/interaction guidelines for Web, Android and iOS platforms.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications.
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism.
- Be passionate about all things UX and other areas of design and innovation. Research and showcase knowledge in the industry's latest trends and technologies.
Experience : 3 to 5 years
CTC : 20 to 25 LPA