SlicePay - Senior iOS Engineer - SWIFT/Cocoa (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift code.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Minimum Qualification :
- Bachelor's Degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- Strong experience in developing iPhone/iPad applications with minimum 4 - 6 years of experience using iphone SDK
- Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store.
- Strong knowledge of OOP, design patterns and debugging techniques
- Strong knowledge of Swift, Cocoa Touch and Xcode.
Preferred Qualification :
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithm
- Solid knowledge in REST API and JSON
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Knowledge of delegates, protocols, notifications and application lifecycle
- Knowledge of third party SDK integrations
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.