SKP Group - Graphic Designer - Photoshop/Illustrator/InDesign (0-1 yrs)
We Are :
A long established and rapidly growing professional services group, located in seven major cities across India. We specialise in providing business and tax guidance and accounting services to international companies that are currently conducting or initiating business in India as well as those expanding overseas.
Apart from consulting on entry strategies to implementing business set-up and mergers & acquisitions transactional support, the SKP team also assists clients with assurance, domestic and international tax, transfer pricing, corporate services, and finance & accounting outsourcing matters, all under one roof. Our team is dedicated to ensuring clients receive continuity of support, right across the business lifecycle.
We serve over 1,000 clients including multinationals, companies listed on exchanges, privately held and family-owned businesses from more than 45 countries. Our team of over 850 members is lead by 21 Partners/Directors.
The team includes Chartered Accountants (CA), Certified Internal Auditors (CIA), Information System Auditors (ISA), Cost Accountants (CWA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA), Company Secretaries (CS), Lawyers, Engineers and Information Technology (IT) Professionals.
We, at SKP, truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. We invest a lot of time and effort to ensure that each one remains focused on long-term growth. Our goal is to maximise individual potential, increase commercial effectiveness, reinforce the SKP culture, expand our people's professional opportunities and help them contribute positively to society at large.
To know more about us, please visit www.skpgroup.com
What's in it for you?
- As part of the Communication team at SKP, you will have the space to learn and grow while contributing to the Group's Communication strategy and taking on responsibility right from the start.
- You will have the freedom to make creative decisions, the opportunity to innovate, and make suggestions to improve the ongoing activities.
- As you interact with teams across the Group, you will gain tremendous exposure and have the chance to develop holistically. Skillsets we would like to see you exhibit
Role specific skillsets :
Technical skills required :
- Design mailers, internal communications
- Creating layouts, infographics and working with design grids
- Experience with PowerPoint, who can understand business content, design templates for client presentations and pursuits
- Ensure design comply with corporate branding and communication guidelines
- Print knowledge is must
- Proficiency in using industry standard design tools (e.g., Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Corel Draw, Illustrator, etc.) and fluency in current design practices
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office software, especially PowerPoint
- Whiteboard video creation and video editing
- Experience in animation and web design will be preferred
To be tailor-fit for the aboveskillsets, you need to :
Championing a design project from concept to final production. These will include reports, brochure, flyers, newsletters ,event collaterals, internal communication and brand communication solutions
- Discuss briefs from content owners, design visually appealing documents with info graphics
- Responsible for delivering real time designs relevant to social media platforms which engages the audience (Facebook ,twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Maintain compny website, microsite, landing pages for updates and addition
- Create HTML/CSS based mailers and newsletters
- Experienced with social media advertising creative requirements and up to date with current trends
- Work with a cross-functional project team
- Provide creative support for visual presentations and other adhoc requests
- Ability to handle multiple projects at the same time, and performing well in high- pressure situations to deliver quality projects, on time
- Strong presentation and influencing abilities
- Experienced at working with large clients on diverse projects
Finally, our people are our most valuable asset; if you agree with us on this, we would love to meet you! Kindly apply.
Your interaction with us will involve :
- Technical interview
- Assessment (Technical, Behavioural, etc.)