Talent Acquisition at Sitel
Views:572 Applications:73 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Sitel - SAP Consultant - ERP Module (2-10 yrs)
1. Critical Skills and Job Complexity :
a) Unique Knowledge and Skills - Experience of helpdesk frontline Enterprise resource planning (ERP) support environment, basic accounting knowledge, Financial Systems and Purchase Order Systems maintenance / Development experience.
- Finance and Purchasing Process Knowledge on Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Fixed Asset, Procurement to Pay cycle.
- Working knowledge on Software like Concur, SAP Travel and Expense, BPC and any third party tool Integration would be added advantage.
- Very strong analytical and complex problem solving skills with the ability to anticipate and prevent problems.
b) Documentation and Communication - Excellent spoken English and excellent communication skills as demonstrated by the ability to structure sentences in a clear, concise and logical manner is a must.
- Ability to effectively interact with a diverse set of global employees at all levels of the organization in obtaining system requirements, presenting solutions, and providing robust application training and support.
- Strong technical documentation, knowledge of version control and of relevant tools. Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel.
2. Preferred Education and Experience :
- Professional Qualification or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or Finance, or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two year experience in supporting international financial systems software's preferably in respect of SAP Business ByDesign or equivalent ERP system.
- ERP certification will be added advantage.
3. Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Rotational shifts in EMEA and US time zone.
- Relocation and Work from Home as per manager's approval.
- Normal office environment; no unusual physical demands.
- Flexibility for domestic/international travel.