Manager - Client Engagement at Anlage Infotech
Views:23 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Sitecore Developer - .Net/C# (4-10 yrs)
Job Description :
Primary Skill : Sitecore Developer
Base Location : Gurgaon/ Bangalore
Experience : 4-10 years
Role : The Candidate would be responsible for development of the planned components and modules using Sitecore 9.1 technology.
Primary responsibilities include :
- Implement templates for Multi-site, Multi-lingual scenarios.
- Implement all layout types including metadata/parameter layouts.
- Create and deploy medium/high complexity sub layouts such as C#/ .NET user Controls using Visual Studio.
- Develop Page, templates and layouts using Sitecore & Visual Studio, .NET templates and/or XSL templates using XSLT mediator.
- Develop and debug templates with Template builder.
- Develop and configure workflows.
- Develop and implement forms using Web Form for Marketers.
- Implement security configuration using groups, roles and permissions.
- Configure Sitecore to publish content to multiple publication targets across different target types.
- Implement custom extensions within Sitecore such as custom pages, custom urls within schemas etc.
- Create .NET user controls and Sitecore sub-layouts for use within dynamic content Delivery.
- Create deliver templates or code that retrieves content dynamically.
- Install and configure Sitecore modules such as MetaTag, Stager, Staging etc.
- Install and configure Sitecore in .NET environments.
This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group.