Associate Consultant at Antal International Networks
Views:61 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Site Reliability Engineer - Java/Python (4-10 yrs)
Site Reliability Engineer
Key Responsibilities :
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through to deployment, operation and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- Scale systems through mechanisms like automation and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
Qualifications : - BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field or an Equivalent practical experience in case you dont have a degree.
Technical Skills : - Experience in one or more of the following : C, Java, Python, Golang, Perl or Ruby