Site Reliability Engineer - DevOps (6-8 yrs)
Job Descripiton :
Currently Looking for Position : Site Reliability Engnieer for one of our IT Clients at Bangalore.
Apply only if you are available for a Face to Face Interview.
Experience : 6 to 8 years and above.
Mandatory Experience with :
Experience with all or most of the following tools :
- Linux/Unix systems administration
- Automation/orchestration tools (ex : ansible, Chef, Puppet)
- SCM tools (ex : Git, SVN)
- Continuous integration/delivery (ex : Jenkins, GoCD, Gitlab CI, Travis)
- Centralised logging(ex : ELK stack, Graylog)
- Monitoring tools (ex : Zabbix, Nagios, Prometheus)
- Distributed tracing tools (ex : Zipkin, Jaeger)
- Scripting-focused programming language (Bash, Python)
- Public cloud providers (ex : AWS, GCE, Azure)
- Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB)
Total Experience :
Relevant Exp :
Notice period :
Current Location :
Relocation Required : Y/N
Reason for Change :