Talent Acquisition Specialist at Amoli Talents
Views:84 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Site Reliability Engineer - C/C++ (5-14 yrs)
- Partner closely with our development teams and product managers to architect and build features that are highly available, performant and secure
- Develop innovative ways to smartly measure, monitor & report application and infrastructure health
- Gain deep knowledge of our application stack which powers the following products :
1. Risk insights
2. API protection
3. Real-time protection
6. Threat protection
- Experience improving the performance of micro-services and solve scaling/performance issues
- Capacity management and planning
- Function well in a fast-paced and rapidly-changing environment
- Participate with the dev teams in a 24X7 on-call rotations.
Must Have :
- BS or MS in Computer Science
- 2+ years experience with troubleshooting Unix/Linux
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis, and software designs
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl or Ruby
Non-technical Must Have :
- Previous experience working with geographically-distributed coworkers
- Strong interpersonal communication skills (including listening, speaking, and writing) and ability to work well in a diverse, team-focused environment with other SREs, developers, Product Managers, etc
Nice to Have :
- 5+ years of experience in managing a large-scale web operations role
- Hands-on working with cloud services in a highly available and scalable production environment.
- Experience with CICD automation tools such as Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Knowledge of distributed systems.
- Previous experience working with geographically-distributed coworkers.
- Strong communication skills