Lead -Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:40 Applications:3 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Simplilearn - Senior Full Stack Engineer - PHP/Javascipt (6-9 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Working with an agile team to develop, test, and maintain web and desktop-based business applications built on current technologies.
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Support deployment of releases.
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications to current technologies.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug a problem end-2-end if stuck.
- Should be proficient in building Rest API's.
- Grow and train juniors towards a high-performance development team.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Minimum Requirements 6 years and above experience in web development
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong desire to learn
Core Competency Requirements :
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
- Familiarity with version control concepts
Preferred Competency Requirements :
- Must have minimum 5 years experience in PHP development
- Minimum 1 year experience in frontend frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory