Lead -Talent Acquisition at Simplilearn
Views:288 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Simplilearn - Senior Full Stack Developer/Architect - React.js/AngularJS (3-8 yrs)
- Simplilearn.com is the world's largest professional certifications company and an Onalytica top 20 influential brand. Simplilearn is part of a rapidly growing Edtech industry and through our online professional courses, we touch people's lives directly. With a library of 400+ courses, we've helped 1M+professionals advance their careers, delivering $5 billion in pay raises.
- Simplilearn has over 750 employees across the US and India and our customers include Fortune 1000 companies, top universities, leading agencies and hundreds of thousands of working professionals. Simplilearn has quickly become one of the only global leaders in the Edtech space based out of India.
Job Description : This is an IC role working with architects to deliver quick POC's across various technologies such as PHP, Python, Java, NodeJS, Go, ReactJS, AngularJS, MongoDB, DynamoDb, Firebase, event-driven architecture etc
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Work as an IC to deliver quick POC's using cutting-edge technologies.
- Ability to work on diverse backend stack such as PHP, Python, Go, Java
- Ability to work on diverse frontend stack such ReactJs, Angular/5, HTML5, CSS3
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation, and maintenance of software.
- Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications.
- Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems.
- Ability to debug a problem end-2-end if stuck.
- Should be proficient in building Rest API's.
- Should be able to also work as a part of agile development if and when required.
Desired Skills & Experience :
- Minimum Requirements 4 years and above experience in web development
- College or University degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- Strong desire to learn
- Ability to switch between technologies
Core Competency Requirements :
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
- Solid understanding of database design and querying concepts on both Relational and Non Relational DBs
- Familiarity with version control concepts preferably Git
- Good understanding of AWS, Azure and Google Cloud-based services
Preferred Competency Requirements :
- Experience in PHP, Python, NodeJS, Java, and development using AngularJS/ReactJS
- Experience in front-end frameworks such as Angular.js, React.js, Bootstrap, Foundation etc
- Experience in client/server application development
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Experience in Java and Go will be added advantage