Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Simplify Healthcare
Views:264 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Simplify Healthcare - Software Developer/Senior Software Developer- L2 Support - .Net Development (4-8 yrs)
- The Software Developer/Senior Software Developer will be responsible for developing software/supporting applications using .NET.
- This is a single contributor role and will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle, including unit testing.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- In this role, you may need to work in rotational shifts based on project priorities and client requirements.
- The candidate should have a degree in Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized university
- Should have minimum of 4 years experience software development using .Net Framework 4.0/4.5
- Should have good experience in C#
- The candidate must have experience in writing queries for SQL Server and T-SQL
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or ASP.NET Web API is a must.
- It is desirable to have experience in Entity Framework 6.0, Unity Framework preferable.
Functional Competencies :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements