Senior Consultant - Talent Acquisition at Simplify Healthcare
Views:232 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Simplify Healthcare - Senior Dot Net Developer - C#/T-SQL (5-10 yrs)
- The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for developing software using .NET. This is a single contributor role and will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development lifecycle, including unit testing.
- In this role, you will mentor a team of junior developers and also assist the team with problem-solving and process optimization. You will be trained in Agile frameworks and popular coding languages to fulfill our business needs.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- Lead and mentor a team member
- The candidate should have a degree in Engineering or equivalent course from a recognized university
- Should have minimum of 5 years experience software development using .Net Framework 4.0/4.5
- Should have good experience in C#
- The candidate must have experience in writing queries for SQL Server and T-SSQL
- Experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0 or ASP.NET Web API is a must.
- It is desirable to have experience in Entity Framework 6.0, Unity Framework preferable.
Technical Competencies :
- IIS, Fiddler, SSMS, Postman
- WPF, Microsoft Word applications/ add-ins
- SSRS, SSIS
- JIRA, SVN
Functional Competencies :
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Experience in Agile methodology and Sprints preferable
- Ability to interact with Business Team and understand requirements
- Ability to mentor or lead junior team members