Executive - Talent Acquisition at Simple Logic IT Pvt ltd
Views:515 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Simple Logic - Oracle Database Administrator (2-5 yrs)
Job responsibilities :
- Support production/non production oracle database services to ensure the highest standards of availability resilience, integrity, security and performance required by client business
- Install, configure and maintain Oracle Standalone databases
- Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and root cause analysis
- Management, Implement, maintain database design, creation, backups and recovery
- Installation, upgrades, migrations and maintenance of databases - including patching
- Assist with High availability and Disaster recovery setup(DR), Database Health Checks and optimization, Monitoring and management setup/configuration.
- Database and applications security, as well as Backup and recovery.
- Should be able to work as Independent Resource
- Excellent Troubleshooting skills
- Ready to work in Rotational(24- 7) shift.
Skills required :
- Ability to troubleshoot in a large enterprise environment, Self-motivated,, Excellent communication skills for working effectively with other team members and user groups; Problem solving ability
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, Logic oriented, Mature, Crisis and Conflict resolution
- Relationship building
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Oracle database management and RAC knowledge is desired.
- Should have hands on experience on installation, configuration, troubleshooting and dataguard.
- Preferred exposure on 12C
- Should have work experience on 11g.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Open to work on related technologies like Oracle Weblogic / MS SQL DB
Oracle Certification is mandate.