Executive - Talent Acquisition at Simple Logic IT Pvt ltd
Views:249 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Simple Logic - Data Warehouse Developer - Oracle Backend Database Development (5-9 yrs)
Please find below job description :
- 5+ years experience in Oracle backend database development utilizing packages, procedures, function, triggers and Oracle user defined types.
- 2+ years of experience in data warehousing.
- Should have experience with MATERIALIZED VIEW and TABLE PARTITION.
- Must be aware about Analytical functions.
- Should be good in writing complex queries.
- Strong Data Warehousing experience, Oracle partitioning, Collection objects,
- Strong Oracle PL/SQL skills (strong knowledge of Oracle 10g/11g/12c)
- Strong Oracle Performance tuning skills (SQL and PL/SQL tuning)
- Strong knowledge of common Oracle tools (PL/SQL Developer, TOAD, SQLPlus)
- Familiarity with Oracle RAC preferred.
- Familiarity with Golden Gate preferred
- Experience working with various data loading tools/method is a big plus
- Familiar with Big data and Elastic Search is a big plus.
- Familiarity with VPD (Virtual Private Database) is preferred.
- Should possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Should have data analysis skills to debug, trace and fix problems.
- Provide maintenance and support of the Oracle backend
- Interactively work with BAs in requirements gathering for all assigned projects.
- Ability to build ER Diagrams for new tables.
- Proficient in working with : Collection objects, Nested Tables, Record types, Cursors, Ref Cursors, Views, Materialized Views, Partitions, FORALL, Bulk Collect, Regular Expressions, Triggers, Instead Of Triggers, Autonomous Transactions.
- Design or background with one or more data extraction transformation processes (ETL).
- Ability to write complex stored procedures/triggers, functions using PL/SQL to optimize processes performance with the goal to reduce processing time
- Tune complex queries utilizing Indexes, Hints, and Explain Plan, to improve the performance of the application.
- Involved in writing technical specs, unit test results, and user acceptance test scenarios for each project.
- Directly interact with business users during UAT to provide support and solicit feedback for the purpose of improving the quality of the finished application.
- Provide support for all applications.
Interested candidates apply here :
Total Experience :
Relevant Experience :
Notice Period :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :